Clear all

Default forum skin

6 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

The admins should change the default forum skin to the guitarnoise one -- everything looks different before I login :)

Posted : 13/01/2007 2:34 pm
(@rahul)
Famed Member

Welcome. Seems like you have come after ages. Much has changed since. (or not ? )

This skin when brought was opposed by many including me, but trust me, its good and contains well placed ads.

The old skin, which you can still choose contains way lot of ads. (And it doesn't allow quick reply i think.)

Just give Morpheus Extreme some time. You will get use to it.

Rahul

Posted : 13/01/2007 4:58 pm
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Hmmmmm ..... that's odd, I think. You're saying that when you go to the main GN page, and you're not logged in, you've got the old skin, but when you log in, you've got the new skin? Am I understanding that correctly?

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 13/01/2007 7:15 pm
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Here's what I mean.

I guess if it's supposed to be Morpheus Extreme by default then you should all just ignore me :) just thought it was odd that there was one called Guitarnoise that isn't the default.

Posted : 16/01/2007 6:31 pm
(@rahul)
Famed Member

Well, I am really impressed by the clean desktop provided by Macs. Gassing for a mac now...

Posted : 16/01/2007 7:03 pm
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

I'd definitely recommend it :)

Posted : 16/01/2007 7:14 pm