Easy Song Database

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Something else I just thought of...

Maybe if the people who posted requests for tabs could post them somewhere else, it would make navigating the ESD a little easier...hell, there are almost as many requests as songs!!!

Perhaps a "tab links" forum...not just for those who post requests for a particular song, but also for those who've found a killer tab....and a "Sticky - please read!" on the ESD might help?

Just a thought....I'm trying to be constructive here, take a load off certain forums which seem to get the most traffic....and maybe the "Tab Requests" already submitted to the ESD could be moved to said "Tab-links forum?"

Just trying to help, fellers...I love this site, and if there's anything I can do or suggest to make it even better, I would be remiss in my duty if I didn't say what was on my mind...

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 07/07/2005 5:23 pm
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Very good idea Vic! Yes, it would make navigating the ESD alot easier. If making a new "tab-links" forum isn't possible, maybe at least a sticky on the ESD that all requests posted need to start off with "Request" in the subject line. I like your idea better though.

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 10/07/2005 2:58 pm