0 Likes
(@zacharias)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Intermediate song forum?

Zacharias Wolf

Posted : 04/06/2006 12:11 pm
(@alangreen)

Isn't this dealt with by giving feedback on the internediate lessons?

A :-)

"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger"
I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk
Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk

Posted : 04/06/2006 5:34 pm
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Yes, that, and there are quite a few intermediate songs in the Easy Songs section. Usually, if the songs are more advanced than beginner, the poster will note that either in the header or in the body of the post. So, you'd have to do a little digging, but I know for a fact that they're there! :D

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 04/06/2006 5:41 pm
(@zacharias)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Well I think its a no brainer to have a forum for Easy Songs Which we already do, but isnt the intermediate period the time for perfecting and learning new technuiques, it can be frustrating at times and we all need encouragement. Also people can post songs that improved their playing and it would be a great to ease the transition between thumping on the guitar to thumping on it and making it sound good.
Anyone else think this is a good idea?

EDIT:
Thats true, but I still think it would serve as a great outlet for other guitarists.
FEEDBACK!

Zacharias Wolf

Posted : 04/06/2006 5:45 pm
(@musenfreund)
Illustrious Member

It's been a while since I visited, but I think some of the "Easy Songs" might be considered "Intermediate Songs" as well. It's a judgment call in the end. Often the difference might lie in the approach to the song rather than the song itself.

Well we all shine on--like the moon and the stars and the sun.
-- John Lennon

Posted : 06/06/2006 12:57 pm