Notifications
Clear all

Inactive Members

23 Posts
14 Users
0 Likes
(@paulhackett)
Prominent Member Admin

Did you get a confrimation email? Check your junk box. Also, it doesn't hurt to re-register. You can always PM me with your address and I will confirm whether it's on our list. If it is, the problem is on your end.

Guitar Noises Newsletter

Posted : 12/07/2005 1:42 am
(@corbind)
Noble Member

Wow, that's a ton of readers! Funny, I got this post using the SEARCH function. That will save us lots of time looking up information.

"Nothing...can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts."

Posted : 23/07/2005 7:11 pm
(@alangreen)

Actually, more than 24,000 people currently get the newsletter

Oh - $£%$£^%%$&^%$& - I promised to write something for it, too :oops:

"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger"
I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk
Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk

Posted : 23/07/2005 8:25 pm
(@davidhodge)

Oh - $£%$£^%%$&^%$& - I promised to write something for it, too :oops:

See what I have to work with? :wink: Seriously Alan, anytime you can get something to me will be great. I'm very aware that we all have other things going on in our lives.

Peace

Posted : 24/07/2005 1:02 pm
(@causnorign)
Honorable Member

Heyo,
I was thinking: I went threw the memberlist that we have, and we have 5,553 members at Guitarnoise that have never made a single post, not one post. That was 111 pages of members. Might it save some space if these inactive members were deleted? Not all of them, about 4,000 of them maybe, this would leave the ones who registered within 2005 but have yet to make a post. But the ones who registered in 2003, and still havn't posted, probably aren't coming back. Not only would it free up space (I'm assuming here) but it would also give us an accurate member count. We don't really have 9000+ members here, its more like 5,000.

So would it free up space if guitarnoise was to do that?

Taso

I've been an inactive member for a few years, and I really don't know why I haven't been posting, maybe to busy with other things. Anyway I'm starting to get active.

Eric

Posted : 22/03/2007 12:35 pm
(@rahul)
Famed Member

I am also inactive.

Posted : 24/03/2007 12:24 pm
(@becksbolero)
Estimable Member

I've been more offline than online but i gave a young guy"blackie"and a marshall amp to learn on and i think he is going to join.My big issue right now is my health(cancer) so i haven't had much fun lately.

GG

Posted : 26/03/2007 10:50 pm
 Taso
(@taso)
Famed Member
Topic starter

haha wow, this is an oldie. You guys really like diggin' em up.

http://taso.dmusic.com/music/

Posted : 27/03/2007 1:07 am
Page 2 / 2