Notifications
Clear all

Index of all articles?

8 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@forkdeath)
Topic starter

I sure would like to see master list of all articles/lessons instead of just pecking around on the site to find things. Is there any place I can get the list of all articles/lessons on Guitar Noise?

Other than this, I think this site is GREAT!

Thanks!
Forkdeath

Posted : 25/03/2009 2:19 am
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

If you're talking about the main GN page, I agree, it's a mess. It would be nice to see an index that you could see all the lessons in one place.

If you're talking about the forums, I don't think that's possible, since there are 35209 total topics so far, and new ones being added daily.

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 25/03/2009 9:56 am
(@nicktorres)
Illustrious Member

a masterlist?

What a concept. :D

We don't publicize it much, but here you go:

https://www.guitarnoise.com/masterlist/

and if you want to search our forums a bit more extensively than the search box you can use the following syntax with google, search term site:guitarnoise.com/forums

for instance:

nick site:guitarnoise.com/forums

returns 2090 results and allows you to search within those results quickly.

Posted : 25/03/2009 9:59 am
(@davidhodge)

And if you go to the "lesson" page, you can still find a block of topics ("beginners," "soloing," "music theory," etc.,) that the lessons are broken down into. These are, I think, posted in reverse-chronological (newest to oldest) order.

Also if you click on any author's name, you'll find a list of every article written by said author (again in reverse-chronological order).

Hope that helps.

Peace

Posted : 25/03/2009 11:06 am
 Nuno
(@nuno)
Famed Member

a masterlist?

What a concept. :D

We don't publicize it much, but here you go:

https://www.guitarnoise.com/masterlist/
:shock:

A lot of knowledge and work...

Posted : 25/03/2009 11:37 am
(@forkdeath)
Topic starter

Thanks! The master list link is what I was looking for! For me, I felt a little lost without it.

Thanks again...

Posted : 25/03/2009 12:15 pm
(@paulhackett)
Prominent Member Admin

I think if too many people load the masterlist at the same time, lights on the west coast flicker.

I just looked at it again and it surprises me how much stuff is there.

Guitar Noises Newsletter

Posted : 25/03/2009 3:24 pm
(@paulhackett)
Prominent Member Admin

Oh, and since this is "your suggestions for Guitar Noise" - I'd love to hear some ideas on how to better organize the lessons.

Guitar Noises Newsletter

Posted : 25/03/2009 10:58 pm