Notifications
Clear all

8 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@wattsiepoops)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

I have been trying to log on to this forum for months after a welcoming start on the forum, today for the first time it finally signed me in.

I cannot tell what the problem was, but it went to the successfull sign in screen, then when i got re directed it didnt have me signed in????

Get it sorted guys, dont want another month break from this forum!

David x

David Watts
Takamine G-Series - £229
Fender STD American Telecaster (Cola Red) - £849
Vox 15watt AMP (Valve pre amp) - £129
Acoustic/Electric Rhythm and Lead (Occasionally) Southport Elim Youth Band
Former Aftershock 24/7 Rhythm Guitarist (Band split)

Posted : 25/04/2008 6:42 am
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member

I dont know what the problem is either but, and dont take this the wrong way, it is more likely something on your machine or your browser/cache settings. Otherwise, more people than yourself would be having the problem. Maybe one of the guys that works with computers daily will have some suggestions.

Glad to see your back.

Jim

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

Posted : 25/04/2008 9:10 am
(@musenfreund)
Illustrious Member

You might trying clearing your cache and cookies. There might be a corrupt file there.

Well we all shine on--like the moon and the stars and the sun.
-- John Lennon

Posted : 25/04/2008 9:16 am
(@wattsiepoops)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

I dont know what the problem is either but, and dont take this the wrong way, it is more likely something on your machine or your browser/cache settings. Otherwise, more people than yourself would be having the problem. Maybe one of the guys that works with computers daily will have some suggestions.

Glad to see your back.

Jim

I work with computers everyday. Im a computer programming student and id cleared everything, it said it was a successfull log in, but then i ended up signed out whenever i clicked anything, nothing to do with cookies or cache. Dunno what it was, im just glad to be back!

David

David Watts
Takamine G-Series - £229

Posted : 25/04/2008 1:03 pm
(@rahul)
Famed Member

Strange. It never did that to me. But in the computer world, anything is possible afterall.

Good to hear that you finally signed in. Otherwise, if it totally refuses to let you in next time, you may also consider creating a new id.

Posted : 25/04/2008 5:35 pm
(@nicktorres)
Illustrious Member

I've seen it before. You sign in, it says successful, redirects you and you aren't logged in. If I switch browsers it seems to go away.

Posted : 25/04/2008 8:57 pm
(@rahul)
Famed Member

I've seen it before. You sign in, it says successful, redirects you and you aren't logged in. If I switch browsers it seems to go away.

That's why I have been a dedicated user of Firefox for little less than an year now. 8)

Posted : 26/04/2008 1:41 pm
(@wattsiepoops)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

That's why I have been a dedicated user of Firefox for little less than an year now. 8)

Usually use firefox, but sometimes click up IE just from habit, or when im in need of a laugh!

David Watts
Takamine G-Series - £229

Posted : 28/04/2008 8:26 am