Some songs i d love to hear on guitar noise

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@nigusberries)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

2 come to mind that i think some people here would like,
i was surprised to see no donovan given the type of songs that are usually up to be learnt, something like Atlantis would be nice because of dynamics and so on.
and for more complicated stuff helplessly hoping from CSN would be good too..
black queen from steven stills was another i thought of he does a lot of mix from finger picking,strum and so on its quite amazing to hear.

any ideas?

Posted : 07/01/2009 2:32 pm
 KR2
(@kr2)
Famed Member

Wow this post was from Jan. and hasn't been replied to . . .
and two great suggestions . . . Donovan's "Atlantis" . . . (as soon as I'm done here, I'm going to find that song)
. . . he also did "Mellow Yellow" and "Sunshine Superman" . . .

:note1: "Way down below the ocean . . . where I wanna be . . . she may be" :note2: . . .

. . . Oh, . . . sorry . . .

and Crosby, Stills, Nash's "Helplessly Hoping" (gonna dl that one too)
from the "So Far" album

Hell, why not suggest the whole album . . . a fantastic album . . . "Our House" also on that album . . .
. . . as others on there . . . but are on other albums.
Now this is why I come to guitarnoise . . . to get these suggestions.

Maybe the Easy Song Database for those two suggestions?

Anyway, thanks for the tip on two great songs that escaped me . . . and the CSN album . . .
(sigh) . . . so many songs . . . so little time . . . another round please, God.
I'm so excited, I forgot why I came her to post . . . but if it was important I'm sure I'll remember . . .
when someone reminds me . . .

KR2

Oh . . . i remembered . . . what I was going to post . . . kewl new logo, Paul . . . for GuitarNoise.com

It's the rock that gives the stream its music . . . and the stream that gives the rock its roll.

Posted : 04/03/2009 4:44 am
(@davidhodge)

These may not get always get replies and I should apologize for that.

I'll look into these suggestions (just as I do all of them) and see what can be done about turning some of them into lessons.

And it is a cool new logo.

Peace

Posted : 04/03/2009 12:09 pm