Clear all

Worship songs.

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
 lie
(@lie)
Topic starter

Is it possible for guitar noise to include the above mentioned subject as lessons in both scores & chords as well as lyrics & midi?

Posted : 02/05/2008 7:05 am
(@alangreen)

If you take a look through our lessons, you'll see that there are scores, chord boxes, MP3s, MIDIs, and we even had video for Nick's lesson on Eruption (is that one still there?). Feel free to include whatever helps when you write a lesson.

Lyrics can be awkward because of copyright issues. Songs of Worship are usually outside the scope of Copyright as most of them were written so long ago.

A :-)

"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger"
I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk
Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk

Posted : 02/05/2008 9:13 am
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member

Lyrics can be awkward because of copyright issues. Songs of Worship are usually outside the scope of Copyright as most of them were written so long ago.

Yeah, could you clarify "Worship Songs" cause when I first read your message my impression was that you meant modern worship such as David Crowder, Chris Tomlin, etc. Also, it might be easier if you requested help with one specific song at a time. There are several here that listen to that type of music and might be able to help.

Also, its not exactly what you are looking for but have you checked out "New Song Cafe" at Worship Together? I think its once a week or month, they will have the artist come on and do a video showing how to play a certain song.

Jim

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

Posted : 02/05/2008 10:36 am