Clear all

Bass Amp for the price of a hot dog

6 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@taylorr)
Prominent Member
Topic starter  

Is there such a thing?  Maybe a very expensive hot dog?  I am broke.  I've got about 20 bucks US.  50 bucks soon but dont pay attention to that.  Id rather buy a really cheap one.  I just want something that will sound ok...  Haha, I know its nearly impossible to get one.  How about making an amp?  Thatd be around 40 bucks right?  Ive got all the tools, just need the parts.  Anyways, this was about something but im not to be bothered with making points.  I gotta go play!  Bye.

Thanks.

aka Izabella

(@97reb)
Noble Member

Uhhh... ???  I'm not sure if you are serious.   $20?  Maybe a 10 watt practice amp that is all beat up at a pawn shoppe.  Good luck, dude!

It is a small world for metal fanatics. I welcome you fellow musicians, especially the metalheads!

ReplyQuote
(@taylorr)
Prominent Member
Topic starter  

Haha, yeah.  I figured.  Ok lets up the budget.  Under $100 although thats WAY more than Id like to spend.  Im not a serious bassist (im a guitarist) but Id like something that I can make noise with my bass with but wont break down like a guitar amp.

aka Izabella

ReplyQuote
(@daria)
Trusted Member

The Rogue amps at musicians' friend are fairly cheap, but I don't know about their quality and you would have to add in shipping.  Good luck!

"Dream as though you will live forever; live as though you will die today." ~James Dean

ReplyQuote
(@97reb)
Noble Member

Okay, this is the deal.    If you buy a good bass amp, you can also plug a  regular 6 string guitar into it.  It gives great bass tone.  If you run your guitar into an AB pedal then into a regular guitar amp one way and your bass amp  the other way, you will recieve a great sound.  Okay, try this one  - Behringer Ultra Bass BX 300 Bass Combo.  It is 30 watts and that is enough to practice with.  If you like the tone, you can mic it thru a PA.  It is $100.    

It is a small world for metal fanatics. I welcome you fellow musicians, especially the metalheads!

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)

search Ebay

ReplyQuote