Notifications
Clear all

Porchboard Bass

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@txbluzman)
Topic starter  

I hope this is the proper place for this post.

I've been thinking about buying a "Porchboard Bass" and thought I'd ask if any one on this forum uses one.
I know about all the spec's and details of the product but I've never heard any opinons of a user.
Thanks in advance.

http://www.porchboard.com/

(@margaret)
Noble Member

I'm not sure this is the best place for your post--maybe a mod can move it for you.

Anyway, a year or more ago, I sent several inquiries about the Porchboard Bass and never got any response. But I see the website has been updated since then, so maybe they will be more responsive. I'd check it out further before you send them any money, though.

Dan T. is from the same town as the address on the website. Maybe you could PM Dan and ask if he knows anything about the seller.

Seems like a neat idea, doesn't it?

Margaret

When my mind is free, you know a melody can move me
And when I'm feelin' blue, the guitar's comin' through to soothe me ~

ReplyQuote
(@misanthrope)
Noble Member

That does look like a good idea (I'm definately a foot tapper - I can't help doing it :)). A sound sample or two wouldn't go amiss though :)

Margaret: They've got an AOL email address (:roll:), and AOL will reject any email it doesn't any reason, some of which are beyond the user's control, and some of which, quite frankly, are completely moronic. They've got better in the last year or so, but you can't ever be sure an email sent to an AOL email address got through.

ChordsAndScales.co.uk - Guitar Chord/Scale Finder/Viewer

ReplyQuote
(@txbluzman)
Topic starter  

Well, i decided to order it and try it out. They have a return policy so if i don't like it i will return it.
Once i decided if i like it, or not, i'll post and update.

Thanks for the replay.

ReplyQuote