Clear all

band websites??

10 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
(@markthechuck)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Does anyone know any sites looking for new band members?

something like - Join my band..

A knock back is the beginning of a comeback!!!

(@big-lar)
Estimable Member

Do they have craigslist.org in the U.K.?

ReplyQuote
(@blueline)
Noble Member

Here's a good site Band Mix

Teamwork- A few harmless flakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction.

ReplyQuote
(@wes-inman)
Illustrious Member

I typed bands nottingham in Yahoo and got this, some musician ads in your area.

http://nottingham.gumtree.com/nottingham/musicians_2833_1.html

If you know something better than Rock and Roll, I'd like to hear it - Jerry Lee Lewis

ReplyQuote
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Does anyone know any sites looking for new band members?

something like - Join my band..

As of not-very-many-minutes ago, someone from Northamptonshire (SouthpawPete) just posted looking for band members in Meet and Greet - my geography's a bit hazy around those parts, not sure how far that is from you.....

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

ReplyQuote
(@trguitar)
Famed Member

Doesn't it stink that there are so many of us so far apart that would jam with one another at a moments notice if we lived close enough?

"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard,
grow big, wear glasses if you need 'em."
-- The Webb Wilder Credo --

ReplyQuote
(@jwmartin)
Noble Member

Doesn't it stink that there are so many of us so far apart that would jam with one another at a moments notice if we lived close enough?

That's what I was thinking the other day when I posted about looking for people on craigslist. I'm having no luck, and knowing all the people on here that I would love to jam with is like salt in the wound.

Bass player for Undercover

ReplyQuote
(@big-lar)
Estimable Member

That's what I was thinking the other day when I posted about looking for people on craigslist. I'm having no luck, and knowing all the people on here that I would love to jam with is like salt in the wound.

It seems to me the time when we can all jam together is coming. It is just a question of bandwidth I'd think. If we all had FiOS or some other Fiber based Internet connection, jamming via an online meeting would be practical.

ReplyQuote
(@blueline)
Noble Member

It seems to me the time when we can all jam together is coming. It is just a question of bandwidth I'd think. If we all had FiOS or some other Fiber based Internet connection, jamming via an online meeting would be practical.

That Riffworks site looks promising. JWMartin and I are in queue to try it out. If it works, I think the entire GN community should take over the site. :D

Teamwork- A few harmless flakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction.

ReplyQuote
(@big-lar)
Estimable Member

That Riffworks site looks promising. JWMartin and I are in queue to try it out. If it works, I think the entire GN community should take over the site. :D

Keep us in the loop. Let us know how your experience turns out. I have Riffworks installed now. I've not checked it out much yet.

ReplyQuote