Clear all

Easy songs to learn

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@lion2)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Hi everyone, I've been playing guitar for almost a year and learned a couple of songs already. I want to know of other songs (preferrably rock but others are welcome) which are easy to pick up and play. Here are some that I learned very quickly.

Pink Floyd - Wish you were here
Oasis - Wonderwall
Foo fighters - Everlong
The Kingsmen - Wild Thing
Nirvana - Smells like teen spirit
Rolling Stone - Wild Horses
Bob Marley - Redemption Song

So any suggestions?

(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Which guitar do you play , what style do you possess.Does it involves fingerpicking or not ?

Give us some more information and then you can expect better answers.

Though i will do my part -

Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Greenday (A great great great song and very very very easy to play with capo on the 1st fret)

Come as you are - Nirvana (tell me who doesn't know this one !)

Coming back to Life - Pink Floyd (from the division bell , i get numb after this one )

I can suggest many more depending on your style.

Keep playing , :D

Rahul

ReplyQuote
(@lion2)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

I have a Squier Strat (the one that comes in this pack http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Guitar/Electric?sku=519633 ). I dont do much finger picking becuase Im much better at chord progressions, but lately I've been getting into learning scales for soloing. I really like the suggestions you've made, all are great songs. Thanks!
Which guitar do you play , what style do you possess.Does it involves fingerpicking or not ?

Give us some more information and then you can expect better answers.

Though i will do my part -

Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Greenday (A great great great song and very very very easy to play with capo on the 1st fret)

Come as you are - Nirvana (tell me who doesn't know this one !)

Coming back to Life - Pink Floyd (from the division bell , i get numb after this one )

I can suggest many more depending on your style.

Keep playing , :D

Rahul

ReplyQuote