Clear all

looking for new guitar

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@guitargeek214)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

I am thinking about buying my first electric guitar, and after hearing so many posts about going to local stores to check things out, instead of buying through magazines or over the internet, I've decided to take a trip up to Billings, MT to look around. I live in a very, very, very small town right in the middle of Wyoming, and since there are no music stores in my area for miles and miles around, I've decided to go to Billings. The only problem is that I'm really not familiar with that area and I have absolutly no clue as to where to look for a decent priced guitar. If anybody knew anything about what stores to look at there, or anything like that, I would greatly appriciate that. Thanx!

(@biker_jim_uk)
Honorable Member

have you tried google or similar for 'guitar shops billings MT' ? I would suggest you then find out some online prices of guitars you might like so you have something to compare to and a good starting point to haggle

ReplyQuote
(@vanzant38)
Reputable Member

Yep google can be your friend. Also you can go to the Manufacturers website of the guitar or guitars that you are interested in and find the dealer look up link. Most if not all major brands will have this. Once you find a store in that area, you can call them and ask them about their guitars, maybe ask about a specific one your interested in.

Have fun, Road Trips are always fun. Especially to the Giutar Store.

My dad would always talk about retirement, and allude to the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. And I say all you've got at the end of the rainbow is death. You're riding the rainbow right now. - Mark Borchardt

ReplyQuote