Songs tp play along with.

11 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
(@markthechuck)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Hello All

Anybody know any good (easy) songs to play along with, no crazy strumming pattern or really complicated chords or tranitions.. :D Not been playing long but think playing along with songs will help rather than just going it by myself. Thanks.. :P

A knock back is the beginning of a comeback!!!

(@mmoncur)
Estimable Member

What styles of music do you like?

For starters:

- Pretty much every Bob Dylan song
- Anything by Neil Young
- Most blues songs

ReplyQuote
(@dogbite)
Illustrious Member

ReplyQuote
(@markthechuck)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

i'm into oasis, queen, g 'n' r, rock n roll stuff.. 8)

ReplyQuote
(@denny)
Reputable Member

If you have some friends that also play, get together with them. You'll not only have fun, but each time you play you'll learn something new. Playing along with songs is nice but won't give you any constructive feedback.

Denny

ReplyQuote
(@dagwood)
Noble Member

Try the "EASY" song database. You'll be surprised what you may find there :)

Its just a few forums down from this one on the index list :)

Research is what I'm doing when I don't know what I'm doing. - Wernher Von Braun (1912-1977)

ReplyQuote
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

Yeah, what Dagwood said. Even a few G'N'R songs in there, like this one that's not so hard. https://www.guitarnoise.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=17584

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

ReplyQuote
(@scrybe)
Famed Member

I'm a bit buys right now, but I could post the chords for the tunes on Morning Glory tomorrow if you want them. I'd go with blues, if you want to do some soloing.

Ra Er Ga.

Ninjazz have SuperChops.

http://www.blipfoto.com/Scrybe

ReplyQuote
(@falcon1)
Reputable Member

Depends on what you are into, but here are a few simple ones...youre bound to enjoy at least one :)

-ACDC - Highway to Hell
-Van Morrison - Brown Eyed Girl
-RHCP - Californication
-Bryan Adams - Summer of 69

I believe all of them are in the Easy Song Database forum as well (maybe not highway to hell...cant remember if its in there). Enjoy!

ReplyQuote
(@mmoncur)
Estimable Member

If you like Oasis, you're in luck. "Wonderwall" is really easy to play, you keep two fingers in the same place throughout the chord changes. (You'll need a capo to play along with the album, though.)

Also, "Don't Look Back in Anger" was the first song I learned to strum all the way through. It's pretty easy although there's an "F" barre chord in there.

"Live Forever" looks pretty easy too.

ReplyQuote
(@markthechuck)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

does anyone know the strumming pattern for little by little by oasis, i can not get it at all..thankx for all the other responses... 8)

ReplyQuote