Notifications
Clear all

Times Like These (Accoustic Version)

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@slowrvr)
Topic starter  

Can anyone help me with the strumming for this song by the Foo Fighters? Does it change after the intro? I have DUDUD DUDUD DUD repeated for the begining but once the lyrics begin, I'm lost.

Thanks for any tips you can offer. I really find figuring out the strumming to songs very challenging.

Slow

(@u2bono269)
Noble Member

Last time I played this, I did a DDDUUDDU or something similar. I also added in some palm muting. Just kinda mess around with it and learn it your own way, rather than trying to be EXACTLY like Dave Grohl.

http://www.brianbetteridge.com

ReplyQuote
(@slowrvr)
Topic starter  

Thanks U2, I'll give that a try. I also downloaded teh video for this song and am trying to figure it out from that.

ReplyQuote
(@bmanning)

Hi,

I had the same problem as you. I found a guitar pro file on mysongbook.com that has the song transcribed (the acoustic version is number 3 i believe). you have to have guitar pro software but it's free for 30 days. i've found many cool songs using this software.

brian

ReplyQuote
(@bmanning)

Hi,

I had the same problem as you. I found a guitar pro file on mysongbook.com that has the song transcribed (the acoustic version is number 3 i believe). you have to have guitar pro software but it's free for 30 days. i've found many cool songs using this software.

brian

ReplyQuote