Clear all

WHAT THE HELL!

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@smokehouse)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

ITS MY BIRTHDAY AND MY WIFE HAS BOOKED ME INTO A PROFESSIONAL RECORDING STUDIO FOR 2 THREE HOUR SESSIONS, I HAVE ONLY BEEN PLAYING TWO YEARS AND DO A BIT OF HOME RECORDING, NEVER PLAYED LIVE ON MY OWN.....ANY ADVISE [DIVORCE NOT AN OPTION I STILL LOVE MY HOUSE] BARRY

:WHO INVENTED WORK SHOULD COME BACK AND FINISH THE JOB OFF: http://www.soundclick.com/bartin

(@greybeard)
Illustrious Member

First, please don't shout. Removing the caps lock also makes reading easier.
Secondly, learn three or four tunes all the way through so that you can play them in your sleep. Then go and enjoy yourself.

I started with nothing - and I've still got most of it left.
Did you know that the word "gullible" is not in any dictionary?
Greybeard's Pages
My Articles & Reviews on GN

ReplyQuote
(@alangreen)

Use the first one to record everything, then the second to mix it and make any final changes

Best,

A :-)

"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger"
I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk
Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk

ReplyQuote
(@lord_ariez)
Reputable Member

I hope the mike's are turned off in the studio if you're gonna be shouting the whole time :)

Now if you direct you're anger into some good rock music in there you should do fine!
If I had some studio time I'd learn a few different parts for the same song, then you can hear yourself playing all of them at the same time! Sounds like fun, enjoy yourself!

Someday I'll have a wife who buys me studio time for my birthday ("jealous grumbling..............")

'You and I in a little toy shop, bought a bag of balloons with the money we got"

feel free to talk with me on msn at [email protected]..... no icq anymore

ReplyQuote
(@artlutherie)
Noble Member

What an awesome gift. Have fun with it.

Chuck Norris invented Kentucky Fried Chicken's famous secret recipe, with eleven herbs and spices. But nobody ever mentions the twelfth ingredient: Fear!
ChuckNorrisFactsdotCom

ReplyQuote