Notifications
Clear all

Request: Bleed to Love Her - Fleetwood Mac

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@kschaffer)
Topic starter  

Can someone help me out? I'm trying to learn this song.

I've found the basic tab / chords on the web but the rhythm is killing me.

Seemed like a good basic song to help me practice fingerpicking but I need guidance.

I try to break everything down to real slow basics and practice with a metronome- 1 & 2 & 3 & 4 & type stuff but I can't figure out exactly what's being played when. The chord changes don't seem to be on the beats and the whole 123,123,12 eighth notes per measure are melting my simple mind.

Thanks in advance!

(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

I'm not familiar with that one, but powertabs has it. http://www.powertabs.net/pta.php?page=song,9412 I hope it's close.

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

ReplyQuote
(@kschaffer)
Topic starter  

Thanks. That helps a lot. It's in a different tuning but it's the rhythm that I need help with.

I wasn't even aware of the joy that is powertabs. Wow, there's a whole world of songs to learn!

Actually- not sure I should thank you. My rule so far has been to stick to exercises and lessons and not to get distracted with learning 1000 riffs from different songs. This is the one piece of advice a friend gave me when I started 4 months ago and I've been following it faithfully. This song was the one exception (hey, I need a little fun) because it's my wife's favorite. But I've completely abandoned that plan in the past 48 hours since I found powertabs.

ReplyQuote
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

I've been the opposite. I don't let exercises and lessons get n the way of learning 1,000 riffs from different songs. :)

Yeah, a friend of mine turned my onto it quite a while ago, but I've been really getting into it during the past few weeks. Pretty neat site.

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

ReplyQuote