Clear all

Anyone have a Boss Blues Driver?

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@guitarhack)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

I just bought a used Boss BD-2 from a pawn shop. I'm at work, so I can't try it out, but something concerns me. When I depress the pedal, I don't hear or feel any kind of 'click'. Even when I opened the battery compartment and activated the switch by hand, no 'click' to let me know the pedal is engaged. Is this normal? Thanks.

Dan

(@jwmartin)
Noble Member

I don't have a BD, but I have Boss SD-1 and EQ and, if I recall, neither click when pressed. I can hear the metal on the outside touch, but I don't remember an internal click. I can double check when I get home, but you'll probably already have it hooked up and playing by then.

Bass player for Undercover

ReplyQuote
(@guitarhack)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Thanks, JW. It's been ages since I've owned or even used a Boss pedal. I'm going to test it out tonight, and hopefully it works. I don't like dealing with pawn shops when it comes to defective merchandise.

Dan

ReplyQuote
(@bluezoldy)
Reputable Member

I just checked my BD-2 and it doesn't click, Dan.

While I there I also checked some Behringer pedals I have: some click, some don't. Hmmm ....

♪♫ Ron ♪♫

http://www.myspace.com/bluemountainsblues

ReplyQuote
(@guitarhack)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Thanks, Dalron! I hooked the pedal up when I got home from work last night and it functioned perfectly. And the tones...I love that pedal!

Dan

ReplyQuote