Clear all

Behringer Delay Pedal

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@robbie)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

Anybody got any experience with this pedal. I have had a Danelectro PB&J on order for some time, it is still not in!! My local dealer has a Behringer in stock, he says it looks like a Boss pedal and has more features. My basic requirement for the pedal is to use it as a reverb on my EVJ head if and when it arrives!!! Any advice appreciated. The dealer is 30 miles away so I haven't seen it.
Robbie

Edit: after posting the above and going to the Behringer site I also see that they have a digital reverb stomp box, any experience with this going through atube amp?

(@ignar-hillstrom)
Illustrious Member

I use the digital reverb and delay of my V-amp and Boss GX700 on the EVH and the results are fine. My fair guess is that the stompbox reverb and delay will both be more versatile then my V-amp and simply outclass the Boss GX700. And by the way, I've four behringer pedals and the tone-sucking is surprisingly minimal.

ReplyQuote
(@robbie)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

Thanx guys. I have gone ahead and bought the Behringer delay and the Behringer Digital reverb. Now if my EVJ Head would just get here. To be honest they sound alot like the reverb and delay on my Fender deluxe 90. The good thing is that you can use one or both in combo rather than just dialing in reverb or delay. The price for both pedals was about the same price as just the PB&J pedal. I now have my eyes on a Blues driver,equalizer,tremelo and tube overdrive. I hope this doesn't turn out to be the same sickness as buying axe after axe but I can see the possibility is there right Mike!!(g)
Robbie

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)

It's ashame that the PB&J is not in stock...it really is a GREAT delay pedal. I also have gthe V-Amp and the delay sounds great. Plus I have Behringer's Virtualizer Pro and the delay on there sounds great as well. I also agree with Arjen that the Behringer pedals do not suck tone as much as their reputation says they do.

ReplyQuote