Clear all

boss rv-5 digital reverb

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@scottish-nutter)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

hi, iv been thinking about getting the boss rv-5 digital reverb pedal and was wondering if anyone has it or has heard if its good or not?
i have a boss me 50 but i dont like any of the reveb thats on the pedal, my amp is a marshall dsl401 and im not to impressed with the reverb on the amp either, i still have my old mg30dfx amp and i realy like the reverb thats on that amp but thats the only thing i like about the mg amp, the shop i deal with is about 60miles away thats why i was wanting some opinions before i go and try the pedal
thanks

(@97reb)
Noble Member

Is there a quality of the reverb on the mg30dfx that you like that the ME50 is lacking?

It is a small world for metal fanatics. I welcome you fellow musicians, especially the metalheads!

ReplyQuote
(@scottish-nutter)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

its the whole sound that i dont like on the me-50 pedal, iv tried all the settings on that pedal but i just dont feel its stong enough, i was thinking that the rv-5 would be better for me because i liked the sound of the mg reverb which is digital and the re 5 is a digital reverb, the reverb on the dsl401 sound week aswell, it maybe that iv been used to turning the reverb up high on the mg to mask some of the poor sound and iv just got used to it:D

ReplyQuote
(@ignar-hillstrom)
Illustrious Member

Get this: http://www.behringer.com/REV2496/index.cfm?lang=ENG

Way better tweakable and more versatile then that Boss pedal. Costs about the same.

ReplyQuote