Clear all

help?

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@preacher)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

So I have a choice between a Digetech Bad Monkey Tube Overdrive, and a likewise Screaming Blues Overdr./Dist. Any advice? Or, whats the difference between the two?

I play the guitar, I taught myself how to play the guitar, which was a bad decision... because I didn't know how to play it, so I was a sh***y teacher. I would never have went to me. -Mitch Hedberg

(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

I don't own either, but have heard good things about the Bad Monkey. Never heard of the other one. Ultimately it comes down to which one sounds best to you.

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

ReplyQuote
(@moonrider)
Noble Member

So I have a choice between a Digetech Bad Monkey Tube Overdrive, and a likewise Screaming Blues Overdr./Dist. Any advice? Or, whats the difference between the two?

I really like my Bad Monkey. It's good for anything from clean boost to a good classic rock style overdrive.

Playing guitar and never playing for others is like studying medicine and never working in a clinic.

Moondawgs on Reverbnation

ReplyQuote
(@ph0nage)
Reputable Member

i agree on the bad monkey. I've used it for a couple things.... classic rock OD sound, clean boost, and putting it in front of a distortion pedal to boost that. Great pedal

ReplyQuote