Clear all

Speaking of GAS...

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@jwishart77)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Just bought the long foot controller for my Line 6 Flextone III.....2 expression pedals, all the bells & whistles...

I still think an array of stomp boxes is cooler, but when you're using Line 6 amps you need the matching controllers really.. Anyway I can always buy a couple of pedals to hang off the thing right?!

Damn thing is almost as expensive as the Amp though! I bought the Amp for $1200 Aussie a few years back, called up a guitar store today and was told the pedal board is $1100!! Fortunately a trip to eBay cured that and (hopefully) it is now on it's way for the somewhat discounted price of AUD $650

On a completely unrelated note, I picked up the recent AC/DC biography in an airport the other day. Greatest book ever! I am now even more obsessed by the hard rock masters than before. Seriously though, extremely interesting read. Angus is so attached to his guitar apparently he even wore it into the toilet during the recording of one album. The only downside of it is that after reading all the work they did to get where they are I feel like I'm unworthy to even touch a guitar. Geez I'm such a soft privileged lad.....why couldn't my parents have been flat broke and brought me up in a rough neighbourhood with 8 siblings??? Now I'll never be a rock star!! Thanks a lot mum and dad! :) :)