Clear all

Corrupt a wish game

94 Posts
20 Users
0 Likes
41.2 K Views
(@crkt246)
Honorable Member

Granted You HAD tickets but they brunt up when your house burnt down.

I with there were nice good looking gals on my island.

ReplyQuote
(@preacher)
Estimable Member

granted, but unfortunately, youre not.

I wish all the guitar greats were still alive.

I play the guitar, I taught myself how to play the guitar, which was a bad decision... because I didn't know how to play it, so I was a sh***y teacher. I would never have went to me. -Mitch Hedberg

ReplyQuote
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Granted, but your regular paying gigs are cancelled because Jimi, Buddy, Bo, Duane, Brian & SRV are in town.

I wish I had a regular well-paid gig.

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

ReplyQuote
(@preacher)
Estimable Member

You do, but youre pretty busy on crkt's island with the pretty gals.

I wish that Nickelback would stop cutting albums. And retire to pump gas.

I play the guitar, I taught myself how to play the guitar, which was a bad decision... because I didn't know how to play it, so I was a sh***y teacher. I would never have went to me. -Mitch Hedberg

ReplyQuote
 KR2
(@kr2)
Famed Member

Granted. Nickelback retired with enough money to buy all the gas stations in the state of North Carolina . . .
and now charges $10 a gallon for gas. He is very happily pumping gas.

I wish (whoever) our new President does a good job.

It's the rock that gives the stream its music . . . and the stream that gives the rock its roll.

ReplyQuote
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Granted. He's doing a good job of restructuring the economy. Unfortunately he's raised taxes so much that you can't afford to buy new strings.

I wish the UK WAS the 51st State then guitars, strings amps etc would be half the price......

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

ReplyQuote
(@crkt246)
Honorable Member

I dont want to corrupt that wish. :(

ReplyQuote
(@preacher)
Estimable Member

n'or do I.

ReplyQuote
(@pappajohn)
Honorable Member

Seems like Vic self-corrupted his wish:
Unfortunately he's raised taxes so much that you can't afford to buy new strings.

-- John

"Hip woman walking on a moving floor, tripping on the escalator.
There's a man in the line and she's blowin' his mind, thinking that he's already made her."

'Coming into Los Angeles' - Arlo Guthrie

ReplyQuote
 KR2
(@kr2)
Famed Member

I wish the UK WAS the 51st State then guitars, strings amps etc would be half the price......

Granted. But the acquisition was quickly protested by the majority of the UK populace, war broke out, and the British prevailed and seceded from the Union. Strings and amps cost twice as much now due to the tax imposed to fund the revolution.
Footnote: See British Revolution circa 2009.

I wish I could change chords more proficiently.

It's the rock that gives the stream its music . . . and the stream that gives the rock its roll.

ReplyQuote
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Granted, but you had to sell all your guitars to pay for lessons, and all you have left is a Stylophone, a descant recorder, a harmonica and a set of bagpipes.

I wish the music in my head would somehow work its way down into my fingers and vocal chords the way I hear it, with all the notes in the correct places and with clear strong vocals!

Vic

ReplyQuote
(@crkt246)
Honorable Member

Granded but the music is gawd awful! :|

I wish I had something to wish for.

ReplyQuote
 KR2
(@kr2)
Famed Member

Granted. The Wish Genie gave you something to wish for.
You are now wishing you weren't running through a field, naked, with three very mad, rabid, pit bull terriers at your heels.

I wish my finger picking would improve at 10 times the rate it has been. (what's 10 times nothing?)

ReplyQuote
(@crkt246)
Honorable Member

Granted 10 x 0 =0

I wish I was able to grow a full beard.

ReplyQuote
 KR2
(@kr2)
Famed Member

Granted . . . but it grew in the wrong place. :shock:

I wish people didn't have such dirty minds.

ReplyQuote
Page 6 / 7