"Pain is pure, isn't it?"

ReplyQuote
(@321barf)
Estimable Member

And on that note I'm off to the bar.

ReplyQuote
(@noteboat)
Illustrious Member

Probably gonna need a double bar... with repeats :)

Guitar teacher offering lessons in Plainfield IL

ReplyQuote
(@321barf)
Estimable Member

and the beat goes on...

ReplyQuote
(@rockhard)
Eminent Member

There is a woman for every man but a guitar player has his pick.Unfortunately I pick my nose more than I pick my guitar.I should give it a rest and have a Gin and Pentatonic, if I can Handel it.I should really scale back on the puns.I hope this isn't a major letdown.I just get amped up sometimes.I hope my humor doesn't make me seem like Debussey.My sincerest arpeggios for that bass remark but I have A Minor illness.I hope the lenght of this post is no treble for anyone.Well I must leave you now, I have to take a Pyth_agorean theorem lesson.

My Karma Ran Over My Dogma

ReplyQuote
(@rockhard)
Eminent Member

I hope I don't get band by the modulator. I should scale back. I will post a "Mature Content" disclaimer if my posts contain too much sax and violins. My love life was diminished so I tried to augment it with a G-string. Boy did I look silly. It was an Ernie Ball Super Slinky G-string. I sang a different tune after that ordeal. Maybe I am just high strung. I shall not fret over it. Someone once said to me "You're a half-assed guitar player." I asked him "What can I do to sound hole?" And another thing, why doesn't this Tab key work on my computer? Shouldn't it find the guitar tabs for the songs I steal (err umm) legally download? Should I be frightened of a ghost bend? For that matter , do we even know if ghost bends really exist? While I am on a roll, why do we study music theory? Is music still just a theory or is it a fact? It is a fact that I rocked my ass off last night, but enough about the Super Slinky G-string. Always remember if you are a pedestrian walking in traffic C# or you'll Bb.

My Karma Ran Over My Dogma

ReplyQuote
Page 5 / 5