Notifications
Clear all

Trying to answer questions

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@spiderpain)
Topic starter  

It's hard to answer questions on here!  Could you guys put an extra page on this website with all the chord, scale, and whatever diagrams.  That would help if we could copy and paste all the diagrams on the replies.
I was trying to reply to the modal mastery, it is really difficult to explain because I have no pix to refer to.

That would really make this website complete!

What I mean is we need to be looking at the same book so we know what we are talking about.

(@musenfreund)
Illustrious Member

It really is surprising that there aren't better images or maps readily available on the web.  Your point is well taken.

Well we all shine on--like the moon and the stars and the sun.
-- John Lennon

ReplyQuote
(@rayman)

Stuff sure is easier to explain if you've got diagrams. I put my own together in a word document, using text characters. It doesn't look as good as a proper picture, but it does the job. The advantage it has is it's flexibility. If I want to add an extra note to a scale, or highlight a different note in a box pattern it's fairly quick and easy to change.

Having said that, it'd be useful to have diagrams of the most common chord and scale patterns to post in threads. As pictures rather than links.

ReplyQuote
(@spiderpain)
Topic starter  

RIGHT!!!!!  You are saying the same things as I did!
I just want all of us thinking from the same book!

ReplyQuote
(@paul-donnelly)
Noble Member

That's a really good idea.

ReplyQuote