Clear all

(Going to) Kansas City

51 Posts
16 Users
0 Likes
41.5 K Views
(@davidhodge)

Hey, Tarheel - thanks!

I guess nothing that one puts online ever disappears! Not really sure if that's a good thing... :wink:

And thank you, too, for your kind words. Glad you like the lessons and I hope they continue to be of use.

Anyway, MP3 files are up and online. There are four of them for this lesson as it didn't seem necessary to put one up for each example. Hope it helps and sorry (as always) for the delay.

Peace

ReplyQuote
(@jimi101)

Hi David,

I just checked that lesson again today, and was thrilled to find you've put up the mp3's !!!! Thanks a ton for your kindness & being so responsive to your fans!!!

sorry for the delayed thanks... I kind of stopped checking every day after you said you were a bit tied up ;)

All the best!

ReplyQuote
(@davidhodge)

Well, if there's one person in the whole world who should never be upset with delays, it's me! :wink: I hope you (and all our readers) know how much I appreciate your patience with me and my schedule. And have appreciated it for close to ten years now.

And now, if you'll all excuse me, I've a newsletter as well as a new Bob Dylan song lesson (Lay Lady Lay) to finish up by tonight.

Peace

ReplyQuote
(@aragorn)
Trusted Member

The tab for one of the fills in this lesson had a symbol I don't know how to interpret. It's a slide up to the third fret: "/3".

Usually I see something like "1/3", where I pluck on the first fret and slide to the third. If it's just "/3", does that mean slide from first to third without plucking??

ReplyQuote
(@alangreen)

I would interpret that as a one fret slide up to the note you want.

So - play the note at the 2nd fret and slide your finger up to the 3rd pronto.

"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger"
I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk
Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk

ReplyQuote
(@aragorn)
Trusted Member

Alan - thanks!

ReplyQuote
Page 4 / 4