Clear all

DROWNING IN MY TEARS

6 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@guitargeek)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

This is a song i wrote yesterday and it actually has msuic, when i find out how to change a WAV file to MP3 you can hear a bit!

(@mezlay)
Trusted Member

me personaly I didn't like it. it didn't seem that great to me.I believe it was yours that I read once I like it alot better than this one.

ReplyQuote
(@impossibleprincess)
Trusted Member

I do like it! It's different... :)

You'll never get to heaven if you're scared of getting high!

ReplyQuote
(@guitargeek)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

thank you, 2 very different comments there though! its my first song ive actually properly written the whole way through with music so i need the feedback! hmm maybe i should try again, i didnt think it was tooo bad

ReplyQuote
(@todds)
Eminent Member

The criticism offered wasn't very constructive, so I have to assume it just wasn't his cup of tea. I think the song is structurally sound and flows well. The imagery is darker than what I'm personally into, but that doesn't mean it's not good. I tend to focus more on the way lyrics sound with music rather than the meaning of the words themselves and I could imagine these lyrics sounding cool over some heavy music. If I were you, I wouldn't go making any changes just because someone says they don't like it. Especially if there are no specific reasons given for not liking it.

ReplyQuote
(@guitargeek)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

thank you, well said 2!

ReplyQuote