Verse 2
Time is passing
can't stop fading
minds degrading
love has died
im now incapable of flight
been bogged down in my plight
need to run in to the light but my legs cant carry me

Ok, there it is. My friend and I wrote this during a christian conference with Lee Strobel (it was very interesting, my friend didnt find it so, we wrote this song and did a bunch of stuff, i listened too). I wrote one line, then he wrote the next. It was just for fun but i just thought id put it up here. I dont think its very good but hey, what do i know?

There have been no editings of it yet, its written here exactly as its written on my notepad.

(C) 2004, Taylor Romoser, Eric Chalk

aka Izabella

(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Wow Izzy I really love the first verse so beautifully twisted, maybe thats why it appeals to me.

I get a suicide vibe from the first verse am I right in thinking that?..Maybe its just death in general, from the chorus it sounds like your a mass murderer??

I would change a couple of things in the first verse, like I would take 'no' out of this line "Getting nowhere with no rope " and I'm not sure about this line either "still seeing nothing with no scope", the second verse doesnt quite grab me as much as the first and I'm undecided on the chorus - its good but the 'change my stripes' line...... I dunno just feels odd.

Great work though.

ReplyQuote
(@taylorr)
Prominent Member
Topic starter  

The meaning is definately obscure. I dont even know what its about. I think that Eric and I both had different ideas on where it was to be going. I dunno. Ill fix it up later.

Any more comments/suggestions?

aka Izabella

ReplyQuote