No one shall ask the sky not cry
No one shall mourn
No one shall feel their hearts be torn

Stand Forever
Walk away from me
Stand Forever
Run away from me
Loneliness lasts for eternity

I love Slipknot, Korn, System of a Down, Ill Nino, Fear Factory, Statc-X, Machine Head, Mudvayne, DevilDriver and South Africa's greatest metal band Seether.

(@dneck)
Prominent Member

looks good, im assuming your gonna play that very metal right?

"And above all, respond to all questions regarding a given song's tonal orientation in the following manner: Hell, it don't matter just kick it off!"
-Chris Thile

ReplyQuote
(@diluted_metal)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Yeah, the chorus will have some neat guitar riffs and the verse's i want very melodic like.

I love Slipknot, Korn, System of a Down, Ill Nino, Fear Factory, Statc-X, Machine Head, Mudvayne, DevilDriver and South Africa's greatest metal band Seether.

ReplyQuote
(@dneck)
Prominent Member

If you ever get it recorded you should post it on the hear here section

"And above all, respond to all questions regarding a given song's tonal orientation in the following manner: Hell, it don't matter just kick it off!"
-Chris Thile

ReplyQuote
(@diluted_metal)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Maybe, dude, i use to play guitar, i play it here and there, im more into drums, thats my passion above all else, besides music itself. I just write songs to see if they are good, and if a few people say their good i can use them in my band, i would rather have like a few excellent songs that some people like than just wrighting on the spot and not knowing if people would ever listen to it.

ReplyQuote
(@dneck)
Prominent Member

I play guitar like its my job haha, but seriously I dunno if Im ever having as much fun as when I play the bongos. Drums are so awsome.

-Chris Thile

ReplyQuote
(@diluted_metal)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Yeah i know, the only problem is that with drums your in your own world at the back, you cant be up in front with the crowd and get the crowd pumping as much as you could if you were the guitarist or singer.

ReplyQuote
 spug
(@spug)
Eminent Member

great lyrics. I really like the intro it sets up the mood and the feeling of the song. Also I am an aspiring drummer myself, just got my double-bass and been kicking with that (literally). I wish there was a way a drummer could get out on the front stage too, but the most we can do is do our thing and maybe some vocals.

Got Metal?

ReplyQuote
(@diluted_metal)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Dude you dont know how badly i love drums, havent used a double bass yet, hope to soon.

ReplyQuote
 spug
(@spug)
Eminent Member

Dude the double bass changed my whole play style, i'm now (trying) to kick out some lamb of god, chimaira, and stuff like that. It's so fun! Hope u can get one soon

Got Metal?

ReplyQuote
(@diluted_metal)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Dude i know, i so badly wanna get a double bass, not two bass drums, two foot pedals, too much space two bass drums take up but anyway, thanks for the comments and i hope i get one too!!!

ReplyQuote
(@nolongerme)
Honorable Member

Well Dudes....I think the song is great and I would love to hear it. I write tons of song with no music though.

ReplyQuote