Clear all

Need help with a chorus

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@iwillbefamouswatchme)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Latly ive had a very bad stroke of luck and have been though some things i would never wish on anyone. iether way ive been become a almost new person. I'm angry, empty, and most of all hateful. I figured A good way to deal with this is to write about it but my first couple atempts sound fake not honest enough. now this new one is nearly perfect for the first verse. It has all the honestly and anger i'm trying to show but I can't think of the perfect chorus. heres my first verse.

This anger burns my skin as I lay here with a grin. Acid ink on a ripped out page, the only therapy to control my rage. Hatred and misery have no effect on me. Feelings, have been destroyed, give me something to fill the void.

Now I was thinking About repeating something like save me or help me 4 times with shorter messages after them but I halvn't found the perfect words and i was hoping someone might be able to help me, so plz post your suggestions. also i was wondering if you think i should replace give me with searching for or reaching out. also opinions on the verse verse are welcome. thanks to everyone who helps

(@iwillbefamouswatchme)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

anyone? I could really use suggestions.

ReplyQuote