Clear all

not alone

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@iwillbefamouswatchme)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

hey I wrote this song for a friend who's going through some hard times at the moment and I wanted to see what you guys think of it. I see this as a slow sad ballad (think stop crying your heart out by oasis) then goes into a angry almost screaming bridge (think monkey wrench by foo fighters) then goes back down. everyone who see's what i write loves it but when your fanbase is a bunch of teenage girls it's hard to get a honest opinion, so hoping someone could rate it and give advice. by the way this is my first post.thx

not alone

Filled with disappointment, drowning in your fear. Out there you fake a smile, alone you shed a tear. Crying out for a answer, seeking a solution. Always finding conflict, praying for a resolution. Surround yourself in shadows, hoping to never be found, but hear these words, your not the only one who's hit the ground!

I've been where you are, I've heard all there lies. They turn there insecurities into hurtful cries. Can't say it's easy, Won't all go away but things will be better, better one day.

Never fit in, no one understands you. A pawn of emotion and misery command you. Stepped on when your down, hated when your shining. Try to explain but they just say your whining. All your ambitions and all of your hope, sinking like a ship and you just can't cope.

I've been where you are, I've heard all there lies. They turn there insecurities into hurtful cries. Can't say it's easy, Won't all go away but things will be better, better one day.

Your emotions and your screaming, open your heart to feel it beating and look directly into your soul, where all that remains is a bullet hole. A shell of what you used to be, as happiness fades to tragedy. So leave this world, put it behind and break free of the chains that bind and as you drift away into the blue, just know that i'm always with you

One day, one day, one day, one day

Hope you like it

lars
(@lars)
Noble Member

I like it - I've been there too ;-)
No advice tho'

lars

...only thing I know how to do is to keep on keepin' on...

LARS kolberg http://www.facebook.com/sangerersomfolk

ReplyQuote