Clear all

Only to return again...need help!

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@specialk)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Ok here is the first verse and the chorus to a song I wrote. It accually sounds pretty good with the guitar and everything, but my problem is that I dont really play this style of music, this song is hard rock song with my guitar on distortion. Im used to writing acoustic rock. I was wondering if someone could help me make this sound less like im a hard rocker... There are 2 parts in this song(3rd line of verse, and 4th line of chorus) where I refer to killing someone, but really thats not what i want the message to be, could someone please help clean up the message my song puts out, so it fits better with my style music?

Only to return Again:
Verse:
Supposed to be on ridalin
So I wouldint come so near
I'll tie you up and pull you in
repeat again if you can't hear

Chorus:
Sold my soul in Michagan
Onlyto return again
if you wont give it back to me
I'll open my trunk and throw you in

Anyway, any comments you have would be great thanks!

Special K

(@gaz-uk)
Estimable Member

hey,i dont know how fast youll be playing this but how about slowing the song down? and making the lines of the verses slightly longer? then you can play around with the words and put in/take out words

gaz :)

"people laugh at me because im different...i pity you..because your all the same"

ReplyQuote
(@specialk)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

The song is already quite slow, I might try lenghtening the lines though. I just dont like the whole feal the song gives out. Even though it is not very fast paced it still sounds like hard rock or punk rock(whichever you want to call it) but that really isint my style music

Special K

ReplyQuote