Clear all

PLEASE listen to my song!

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@duffgurl2004)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

this song is about looking up to yourself so how is it?

Look-up
all your life you looked down on yourself thinking you're nothing but why dont you....
look up, look up to yourself and don't you ever
look down on yourself because the truth is told about you don't need to cry no more because all you need to do is look up.

you think you're nothing but a pile of dust but your really clay waiting to be formed now your lookin at me and im looking at you (say) your not a loner no more (sing chorus) look up to yourself and dont let go because your're the guy i wana be with so look up to me and you together..... forever

so how is it? :?:

-MIRANDA BROOKS-

(@omega)
Estimable Member

I suggest reading through the songwriting articles and exercises on this site. (As well as any others you can find.)

Basically, the more you practise writing, the more developed you become at vocabulary, layout, and imagery.

Another thing you can do is compare your songs to others. Not to get an exact copy, but just as guidelines.

If, when the songs finished, it looks and feels/sounds right to your ears, then it doesn't matter how other people view it. (Dont take that as an excuse to ignore advice though.)

Hope this helps. :)

Somnium Dulcis.

ReplyQuote
(@lotto-king)
Prominent Member

check out the song writting forums on G N such sunday song writters and G n song writting have a look at others , then have a go your self everyone will offer suggestions and ways of improvement and praise

chers
L .K

Aghhhh

Not only am I a senior citizen

I'm now a bloody senior member

Are you people trying to tell me I'm old or what ?

over 700 posts ( I really do need to get out more )

ReplyQuote