Clear all

Stephanie Jones ---> Unique ---> My album on website

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@x_gyllenhaalic_x)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Okay, hey who what do ya know? Okay, my name is Stephanie Jones, and if you don't know, i'm a newbie and in my old board I told about myself. Here is the post to get your chicken flappin'
Hey, my name is Stephanie Jones, i'm 13 and I just got a guitar for my birthday. I also got a keyboard and I've already learnt 5 songs on the keyboard including 'Pieces Of Me' by Ashlee Simpson(You rock girl!). Anyway, I've always loved singing, and I was inspired by Delta Goodrem to make my own lyrics and by Ashlee Simspon for the type of genre of singing; Rock/Pop/Punk. Anyway, I have made my first song. It's about a girl that just got out of a long relationship and is trying to get over it. I've made about 5-7 songs and only ONE is about me. Because I've never had a relationship, I make my lyrics a bit like a story. Anyway, this was my FIRST song my made and so far, it's my favourite. Please post what you think about it and some comments on how I can improve it. Thanks! <3Stephanie. p.s: Here it is: Hugs and Kisses

Anyway, on my website (mad-world.4t.com) soon I will be making my own album so you dude and dudette's can listen to them :D Okay, here is the name's of the lyrics on my album and a preview of one of my songs (Holding On). Oh! And i've changed my first lyric's name from 'Hugs and Kisses' to 'Fallible'. Well, hope you enjoy my 'album' when I post it on a website. Hopefully, they will be up and running BEFORE new year's eve

Artist: Stephanie Jones
Album: Unique
List:
1). Unique
2). Fallible
3). Exterior
4). Holding On
5). Spiteful
6). There is No 'We' in 'Love'
7). Sinking
8). Eye Contact
9). All Alone
10). Messed Up
11). This is No Movie
12). Live Live
13). Bonus Track: School Skipper

Preview:

Holding On

Verse One
If you're living in the gutter,
Or living in a big house.
If you're eating fancy,
Or scabbing like a mouse.

Open your ears,
And listen to me.
These words can help you,
Become who you want to be.

Chorus:
Listen up brothers and sisters,
Who are living lives like a plan.
Never let go even when tempted,
By a woman or man.
Just keep holding on,
And you won't be mad.
Just keep holding on,
Even if you're sad.

Verse Two:
Tear running down your face,
Because you're sad.
Ruining your room up,
Because you're angry and mad.

Open your eyes,
And see what I see.
Just scream out loud,
And then you're free.

Chorus

Bridge:
Don't let go like people in the past.
Don't let go and learn to try.
Don't let go like people now.
Don't let go cause people will cry.

Chorus (2 xs)

Hold on, Hold on, Hold on,
Just keep holding on

Jake Gyllenhaal/my oh my/your so cute/you make me sigh! I <3 JAKE!