Notifications
Clear all

writing help

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@jessiemariem)
Topic starter  

I have alot to say about like love and relationships...and it could have potential to be written into good songs but I always get stuck and I dont know how to start it or even go about it. My skills are really lacking in this department.

I'm a singer and I really want to get started singing my own songs instead of doing covers.

(@alangreen)

Why not head on over to the Sunday Songwriters Group on this site and pick up on some of the assignments there. A weekly topic to write about might be all you need to kickstart the productive process.

Best,

A :-)

"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger"
I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk
Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk

ReplyQuote
(@crkt246)
Honorable Member

All I have to say is write a song and post it here.the only way you will develope your song writing skills is to write one

ReplyQuote
(@jessiemariem)
Topic starter  

I'm gonna take your advice guys, I'm gonna head over to the group...write a song...and see what people think and if it totally sucks then people will tell me and how to improve on it =]

ReplyQuote