Skip to content
your favorite songw...

Notifications
Clear all

your favorite songwriting guitar. what would it be?

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@gram99)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

I was cradling my borrowed six string and thought if I could have only one guitar what would it be with price not a determining factor. and I mean only one. now some of you have many but if you had to find just one that you could play in the still of the night with enough acoustic soul to pull the pain out of your heart what would it be. that same guitar would also have to be good enough to be miked or amped and cover most performance requirements as well. It could be an accoustic, or semi acoustic or an arch top all out electric banger.
I ask this because I want to get one that will do both and I need your advice. If this question belongs somewhere else let me know that as well but for now I feel more at home here. :-)

this question came about a week or so ago when I sat bolt upright in the middle of the night and the following four lines tumbled out.

donna's on her way to nashville
gonna find a six string friend
one with hit songs in it
and no need to make amends

I thought to myself after I put the pen down. Hmmmm is somebody trying to tell me something.

autobiographical? do ya think? duh :-)))

all help appreciated as usual
gram99

"Nothing happens until something moves."

Albert Einstein

(@chefie)
Prominent Member

If you're not with the guitar you love, love the guitar you're with . . . . . . .and somehow you manage to make music. Other than that, I've heard a lot of good things about the Taylor T5. It's their first electric that is designed to play with both electric and acoustic amps. I have a Taylor 314 and I really love it.

ReplyQuote