Notifications
Clear all

A Little Kindness

22 Posts
16 Users
0 Likes
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

I gave a guitar to a friend a couple years back. he was struggling with personal problems (alcohol etc) and was too proud to accept the fact that i just wanted someone i knew well to play with. i traded him for a pickup bed full of low grade firewood.
i need to look him up again and see if he's still topside...

#4491....

ReplyQuote
(@sin-city-sid)
Prominent Member

Since everyone is in such a SHARING mood...
I could use 12 strings.. :D

Fixed :lol:

ReplyQuote
(@dogbite)
Illustrious Member

send me your address, I have twelve strings I could send you. :lol:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=644552
http://www.soundclick.com/couleerockinvaders

ReplyQuote
 Ande
(@ande)
Prominent Member

Mr Rparker,

You are a good man. Can I come to your son's next party? I have a rebuilt, reworked, sometimes works KCC stratocopy that might need a little kindness...

:)

Ande

ReplyQuote
(@aleholder)
Trusted Member

I gave a banjo I wasn't playing to a friend of mine at work. She's been playing it for about 3 years now and is getting quite good. She has also fixed the banjo up quite a bit and is treating it much better than I ever did.

ReplyQuote
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

Mr Rparker,

You are a good man. Can I come to your son's next party? I have a rebuilt, reworked, sometimes works KCC stratocopy that might need a little kindness...

:)

Ande

Yeah Man!! I've got a Dremel tool, hammer, duct tape and chewing gum. I can fix anything!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

ReplyQuote
(@trguitar)
Famed Member

That was real nice roy! I'm always giving people stuff too. :lol: And that reminds me, I have my nephew's bass guitar in my living room that needs fixing. Last time he had that over we gave him a guitar tuner and some pics. He needs a practice amp but I just don't have one of those in a bass model to spare at the moment, but we will see what we can do. :wink:

"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard,
grow big, wear glasses if you need 'em."
-- The Webb Wilder Credo --

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2