Clear all

Aaarrrgh! I can't play!

20 Posts
15 Users
0 Likes
(@lord_ariez)
Reputable Member

I hate you all :evil:

'You and I in a little toy shop, bought a bag of balloons with the money we got"

feel free to talk with me on msn at [email protected]..... no icq anymore

ReplyQuote
(@ignar-hillstrom)
Illustrious Member

I hate you all :evil:

We still love you. On whatever planet you prefer. :twisted:

ReplyQuote
(@lord_ariez)
Reputable Member

what if I do perhaps prefer.... Uranus?

I'm gonna go sit in the corner now....

'You and I in a little toy shop, bought a bag of balloons with the money we got"

feel free to talk with me on msn at [email protected]..... no icq anymore

ReplyQuote
(@mikey)
Reputable Member

Pilot -

Glad to hear that your neck is better. I noticed that you mentioned your shiny new Epi LP. I got one (Epi LP Standard) for the holidays from my wife. I love it.

But the first thing I noticed was the weight of the solid mahagony & maple body. It is much heavier than my first guitar (Yamaha Pacifica -Strat copy). After playing the LP for a few hours I noticed the pain in my neck. Had to go out and buy a wider & padded strap. The thin nylon that is more than adequate for the Pacifica was no match for the LP. The new strap helps but I might look for something even wider.

This might have something to do with the spasms.

*** While I'm on the subject of new guitars. We went and purchased the Epi LP the first week of December. I was NOT allowed to play it until Christmas. It sat in the living room under the tree mocking me each day when I came home from work. Talk about torture. But I was a good boy and kept the promise. I opened the box frequently just to look but didn't play.

Michael

Playing an instrument is good for your soul

ReplyQuote
(@scratchmonkey)
Honorable Member

Three? 3? guitars now? Man, I gotta get over there. If I get some work done tonight, maybe this weekend will look promising.

-- Scratch 8)

"...if heartaches were commercials, we'd all be on TV" -- John Prine

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2