AMERICAN IDIOT

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

Hi guys ,
just played this song on my classical guitar (don't laugh) and sounds awesome.kinda absuing my classical with green day songs. :lol: .Ah and knocking on heaven's door sounds so sweet (esp the aye aye aye by guns n roses :wink: ).Its rocking dudes

(@dustdevil)
Estimable Member

"Wake Me Up When September Ends" from the same album sounds really nice too, and it's seasonal.

I've been doing a strummy version but the actual figerpicked version doesn't look that much harder. I plan on milking this one as much as I can until the end of next month.

The only real problem with this song is a Cm, which is hard to hit cleanly if you have problems with barre chords. I'm planning to use this one as a stepping stone to Jack Johnson's "Sitting, Wishing, Waiting".

John A.

They say only a pawnshop guitar can play the blues. An eBay one does it better. A guitar's bound to feel unloved if her owner plasters pictures of her over the internet for all to see and then sells her off to the highest anonymous bidder.

ReplyQuote
 cnev
(@cnev)
Famed Member

Can either of you post the tab for either one of those songs in the Easy Song forum.

I'd like to learn how to play those.

"It's all about stickin it to the man!"
It's a long way to the top if you want to rock n roll!

ReplyQuote