Clear all

Amp Effects

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@hillibilly)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

I have a Fender Champion 300 amp with some effects built into it(reverb,chorus,delay,flang, and a few others that I can't seem to remember) and when I play I have to go over to the amp and manully turn the effect I want. So I was wondering if there was a foot swict or something that would turn the effect on and off with out me having to manully turn it on and off. And would I have to get a swicth for each effect?

Kyle
(@kyle)
Reputable Member

For the effects, probably not. You can buy footswitches for clean and dirty channels, and switches to turn effects on/off, but i dont think u can get one the change individual effects.

You could buy a cheap effects box, which have decent effects and reverb, but usually fall very short in the distortion and modeling departments, and just use it as an effects box, not a distortion pedal.

or.... you could kick the little knob to change the effects. If you play in a rock band you could pretend to be cool and karate kick th air or something and accidentally on purpose hit the effects knob on ur amp :lol: .

The meaning of life? I've never heard a simpler question! Music.

ReplyQuote
(@forrok_star)
Noble Member

Looks like the amp only has one jack for a footswitch that turns the overdrive on and off. You'd think fender would allowed for a foot control for changing effects as well as on and off. Other options would be floor pedals or rack mounted effects.

Joe

ReplyQuote