Clear all

An invitaion.

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@e-sherman)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Hey everyone, I'd like to invite you guys all over to this place. It's called Joined Artists.com, and it's a message board where people can both their art, of any type.

This includes music, which is why I'd like to invite you guys over to the music section of this message board, called JA! Zounds. It's neat little place, and we've got a couple very talented people posting in there.

But I know there are loads of talented people on this board, and I'd love for you guys to sign up and participate in the Music section.

You don't even have to post your own stuff if you don't want to, but you can comment on other members music, and find some music worth listening to.

You can upload mp3s directly to the message board. You do not need to link to any other musica storage site to share your music ( although you can if you want to).

Please take a peek guys, and see what you think.

http://www.joinedartists.com/cgi-bin/Blah/Blah.pl?b=13

I go by Pencil Soldier on there.

*note to mods*- Im trying to spam the board or anything. I think it's obvious that I'm simply trying to share a place for sharing music, becuase I know there are not alot of good places on the web to do this.

The king of rock, some say lives
the lizard king, is surely dead
the king of France, lost his head
the King of Kings... bled
( email me at esherman@wideopenwest.(com). I almost never check my hotmailaccount.

(@artlutherie)
Noble Member

Thanks for the link!

Chuck Norris invented Kentucky Fried Chicken's famous secret recipe, with eleven herbs and spices. But nobody ever mentions the twelfth ingredient: Fear!
ChuckNorrisFactsdotCom

ReplyQuote
(@e-sherman)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

No problem. Thanks for signing up!

The king of rock, some say lives
the lizard king, is surely dead
the king of France, lost his head
the King of Kings... bled
( email me at esherman@wideopenwest.(com). I almost never check my hotmailaccount.

ReplyQuote