Clear all

anyone tried one of these?

7 Posts
5 Users
0 Reactions
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7/g=guitar/s=acoustic/search/detail/base_pid/518438/

Epiphone AJ-200S
it's a solid spruce top and for the price seems to be worth the risk.
i'm thinking of buying one for my kids to learn on. i would appreciate feedback on anyones experiance with epi acoustics.

#4491....

(@mikey007)
Estimable Member

One of my friends has the one with all laminate wood. But it sounds pretty good for a starter guitar, and it seems to be pretty tough too.

Mikey

ReplyQuote
(@yoyo286)
Noble Member

Well, the reviews are good and it has a solid top for under 150. But, I would adivse you not to buy it online, espesially if you are buying for somebody else. Take it to a store, stum a few chords, and make sure he or she feels the neck and is comfortable with it. Play all the guitars in your price range. You know, all the usual stuff. 8)

Stairway to Freebird!

ReplyQuote
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

thanx for the replies,
luckily i live a few miles from MF so i think a visit down there this weekend is a good idea.

#4491....

ReplyQuote
(@artlutherie)
Noble Member

thanx for the replies,
luckily i live a few miles from MF so i think a visit down there this weekend is a good idea.

You lucky female dog I need one in my 'hood

Chuck Norris invented Kentucky Fried Chicken's famous secret recipe, with eleven herbs and spices. But nobody ever mentions the twelfth ingredient: Fear!
ChuckNorrisFactsdotCom

ReplyQuote
(@quarterfront)
Reputable Member

uckily i live a few miles from MF so i think a visit down there this weekend is a good idea.

Me too. You in KC, North KC, or Independence?

ReplyQuote
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

north of liberty

#4491....

ReplyQuote