Notifications
Clear all

Anyone willing to play guitar in songs?

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@mabian)
Topic starter  

Hello, I am not a real guitarist, but I wonder if it's the right place to ask if somebody out there wants to play guitar in already completed arrangements or maybe simply want to collaborate in arranging songs including real played guitar parts.

I am a composer, I have some bases of (classic) guitar but not time nor ability (nor equipment!) to get to play solos and fast and furious rhythm parts.

I would like to know people that would like to put their talent and art in already existing songs and even participate in create new ones.

I use logic 5.5.1 on PC, but of course the song can be exchanged in mp3, wav or so on.

I'll be clear: this project does not involve money but just fun.
It's a cool experiment of music addicted guys collaboration on the Internet.

The music genre range from dance to lounge to ballades to rock, I put no limit to fantasy and imagination - both with and without vocal parts.

Please send private message if you're interested or just reply :idea:

(@paul-donnelly)
Noble Member

Sounds like fun to me. What kinds of things do you have in mind? At present, I mean, I see that you're interested in many styles.

ReplyQuote
(@mabian)
Topic starter  

Yes, I don't want to be "tied" to particular styles, but of course I have some that I feel more confident with - dance, ballades and electropop are among them, but I'd like to "travel" further... :).

I have in mind a collaboration scheme like this: I have one piece in which I think I'd like certain parts played by real guitars, so I send the song without guitars and another version with fake (synth) guitar to let clear what's on my mind. Then the guitarist plays the guitar parts - of course he can add and work on his ideas - and sends them to me, I complete the song and master it - that's it :).

Of course the opposite can be done: if somebody has some played parts, and would like them to become a song he sends them to me, I try to make the complete arrangement.

It would be interesting to make remixes of existing pieces too - somebody has a piece that would like to hear in other versions? We can work on it

I ask no money but I don't pay, I am just looking for a way to interact with other musician actively and with some result and fun.

To whom it may be interested... :D
Bye

ReplyQuote