Notifications
Clear all

Cool riff's?

20 Posts
16 Users
0 Likes
(@jocko)
Trusted Member

Today I started to learn Steve Wonder's Superstition. It appears easier than it sounds !!!!

45 years playing and still rubbish.

ReplyQuote
(@jimh2)
Estimable Member

Do you have Guitar Pro? If you have it go to http://www.mysongbook.com and you can get tons of great guitar riffs and lessons. It has just about every song from every band. If you dont have Guitar Pro I recommend it.. it's a great learning tool.

What is Guitar Pro? Computer software? Wher do you get it?

Music is the universal language, love is the key.

ReplyQuote
(@off-he-goes)
Noble Member

Do you have Guitar Pro? If you have it go to http://www.mysongbook.com and you can get tons of great guitar riffs and lessons. It has just about every song from every band. If you dont have Guitar Pro I recommend it.. it's a great learning tool.

What is Guitar Pro? Computer software? Wher do you get it?

Guitar Pro is a computer software program, readily available on the internet for download.

Essentially, it plays tabs for you. The file is loaded, and the program plays the midi file. You can adjust volume, tunings, place capos, and so on. It's pretty helpfull. It has scale and chord diagrams, and a lot of other cool things.

A key point to Guitar Pro, is the ability to change the tempo of a song, so that you can focus more on learning the song at a decent speed, and not nessacairly at the breakneck pace that it may be played at normally.

Vacate is the word...Vengance has no place on me or her...Cannot find a comfort in this world.

ReplyQuote
(@jimh2)
Estimable Member

Does it come with songs already preloaded? Or do you have to find them someplace else?

Music is the universal language, love is the key.

ReplyQuote
(@jocko)
Trusted Member

I have a file with about 17,000 songs on it. I use Guitar Pro to swap back and forward between Tab and Notation. I have gotten pretty proficient at typing in Notation and I can then print out the Tab. And. It lets you hear songs you have the Tab for but have never heard ! (As long as the Tab indicates the timing)

45 years playing and still rubbish.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2