double blind tone test

21 Posts
10 Users
0 Likes
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

"He also tried to talk me out of buying guitars over the internet."
that's odd since GC is owned by MF now :lol:

probably dipping into his sales commision tho eh?

btw, i've been a fan of the Agiles for some time now and i prefer to see them as the "Light" side :wink:

#4491....

ReplyQuote
(@crank-n-jam)
Noble Member

I'd also like to add that if you do buy online, but from someone with a good return policy. I took a chance with the Fender I just bought, but for the price and MF's return policy, I had little to lose. Turns out it is a fantastic guitar and I'm more than pleased. Anyway, most good online outlets will let you try out a guitar for at least 30 days and if you don't like it you can return it. No questions asked.

Jason

"Rock And Roll Ain't Noise Pollution"

ReplyQuote
(@yoyo286)
Noble Member

Would one be better off spending less on the guitar and more on a quality amplifier?

Yup. 8) An amp produces about 70% of a guitars sound, from what I've read..

Stairway to Freebird!

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)

btw, i've been a fan of the Agiles for some time now and i prefer to see them as the "Light" side :wink:

Oh SURE! I buy an Agile and now EVERYONE says "i've been a fan of the Agiles for some time now"! Get your own band wagon...this one is full! :wink: :lol: :wink: :lol: :wink: :lol: :wink: :lol:

ReplyQuote
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

seriously i was asking about Rondo and Agiles on several other Guitar sites before i ever mentioned them here.

https://www.guitarnoise.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=17473&highlight=agile

but if you want to play that game, check 2 posts below mine Mr. Smarty Pants and scoot over on that seat :lol: :wink: 8) :P

#4491....

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)

seriously i was asking about Rondo and Agiles on several other Guitar sites before i ever mentioned them here.

https://www.guitarnoise.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=17473&highlight=agile

but if you want to play that game, check 2 posts below mine Mr. Smarty Pants and scoot over on that seat :lol: :wink: 8) :P

Alright! :oops: But I'm driving!! :wink:

But if you wouldn't change your avatar every 5 minutes maybe I would have remembered! :lol: :lol: :lol:

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2