5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@dagwood)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

Gasssssss... ooomph!!:shock:

Hehehehehehe....... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Research is what I'm doing when I don't know what I'm doing. - Wernher Von Braun (1912-1977)

(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

The GT8 sounds really cool. I especially would like to try the option of having different effects depending on how hard you attack the strings, (light attack = chorus, hard attack = distortion, or something like that). I think you'll like it. I've had the GT6 for a couple of years, and it's held up really well. No complaints. Here's a link that may come in handy for you: http://www.bossgtcentral.com/index.php Let us know how you like it.

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

ReplyQuote
(@dagwood)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

Thanks dntalb:

Been there a number of times and other places as well :). I've been noodleing the idea for a few weeks and I made an informed decision to make the purchase. I figure for the money I would spend on say 6 seperate Boss Boxes, I'm ahead in the $$ if I just get the GT8. Not to mention ALL the other things that come with it......

Last Saturday early in the morning I went to the local music store here and noodled with it for over and hour and had an absolute blast with the thing.

Research is what I'm doing when I don't know what I'm doing. - Wernher Von Braun (1912-1977)

ReplyQuote
(@andrewlubinus89)
Estimable Member

I'm green with envy. :D

I have to say I find the idea of the effect mixing using the attack as a variable very interesting as well.

Have fun.

A hoopy frood knows where his towel is....

ReplyQuote
(@dagwood)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

I'm green with envy. :D

I have to say I find the idea of the effect mixing using the attack as a variable very interesting as well.

Have fun.

Well Santa's coming a lil earlier this year for me. I'll be traveling for the holidays and well.... I just had to get it. It should be here this Friday or Saturday.

ReplyQuote