Got me a new Yamaha Guitar

18 Posts
12 Users
0 Likes
(@kalle_in_sweden)
Prominent Member
Topic starter  

Thanks

Lars, your new Epi Dot is also a nice piece of instrument.
Have you made any recordings with yet ?

Dave, your Art & Lutherie AMI looks nearly to good to be used as a "sitting at the campfire and sing" guitar.

Tanglewood TW28STE (Shadow P7 EQ) acoustic
Yamaha RGX 320FZ electric guitar/Egnater Tweaker 15 amp.
Yamaha RBX 270 bass/Laney DB 150 amp.
http://www.soundclick.com/kalleinsweden

ReplyQuote
(@pearlthekat)
Noble Member

Kalle, you are lucky to have friends with the same hobbies and a wife that lets you hang with them. My wife would let me hang with my guitar-playing friends, if I had any. :cry:
I have GAS for something that's only $150 but I just can't get it right now. It's an Art & Lutherie AMI and it's the absolute cheapest parlor size guitar that's all wood with a 1-3/4" nut that I can find. Last year I bought a 12 string Daisy Rock, a bass, a Martin acoustic and a small no-name cheapie. The Art & Lutherie will replace the no-name cheapie. I've found it's easier to play on these small guitars.

I picked one of those up last month. I got it to bring camping and play outside and not have to worrry about banging it around. Check it out:

that's it. hope you're putting it to good use. i went to the store that had it on sale today and they had already sold the last one.

ReplyQuote
(@riff-raff)
Reputable Member

that's it. hope you're putting it to good use. i went to the store that had it on sale today and they had already sold the last one.

If you can find it for $150, I'd say that's a steal. I paid $200.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2