GREAT Acoustic Gig ...

Notifications
Clear all

GREAT Acoustic Gig Bag at MF!

8 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@Anonymous)

I just got this Musician's Friend Elite Series Acoustic Guitar Gig Bag for $29 and it is WELL worth it! It has 1 inch of padding all around and plenty of pocket space. Plus it can be carried like a backpack. I got it because we are taking our 5th grade camping in June like we do every year. This time I plan on taking my acoustic and needed something a little easier to carry than my hardshell case. We will be staying in cabins so the guitar will be fine in a gig bag. I got the bag in tweed which is SOOO much nicer than the standard black.

(@artlutherie)
Noble Member

Where are you guys going? That's cool show them Mr Mike has got chops!!!

Chuck Norris invented Kentucky Fried Chicken's famous secret recipe, with eleven herbs and spices. But nobody ever mentions the twelfth ingredient: Fear!
ChuckNorrisFactsdotCom

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)

Where are you guys going? That's cool show them Mr Mike has got chops!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's called the Rotary Sunshine Camp and they allow underprivledged children to go to this camp for free. Since I work in an urban school district we all go for free. They have a pool, water park, boating & fishing, archery, and a lot of other things. Plus they cook our meals for us like in the movie Meatballs with Bill Murry!!

My students have heard me play before...during our rhthym & dance unit I brought in my guitar and drum machine to teach them various rhthyms like their heart beat. I'm actually just bringing it to play during the down time like when the kids are in the pool or during my break.

ReplyQuote
(@ginger)
Reputable Member

That is really cool! what your doing for those kids. awesome. And thanks for the info on the gig bag. I need a new one so I'm about to go to MF and check them out.

ReplyQuote
(@lord_ariez)
Reputable Member

Good to see it ships to Canada, I'm gonna order one right now!

'You and I in a little toy shop, bought a bag of balloons with the money we got"

feel free to talk with me on msn at [email protected]..... no icq anymore

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)

That is really cool! what your doing for those kids. awesome. And thanks for the info on the gig bag. I need a new one so I'm about to go to MF and check them out.

Thanks bonzo but quite honestly it's my job...I'm not a saint. We only take the kids that are well behaved and those that aren't stay back at school. We go the last 3 days of school so it's a VERY nice break for me.

ReplyQuote
(@lord_ariez)
Reputable Member

Just got the case today. It's very well made, about an inch and a half of padding all the way around, fits my big 12 string. There is allot of room for your gadgets or strings, it's also very comfortable to take a long walk with. All in all I'm very happy with it!

'You and I in a little toy shop, bought a bag of balloons with the money we got"

feel free to talk with me on msn at [email protected]..... no icq anymore

ReplyQuote
(@lorfyre)
Estimable Member

Speaking about MF, is it worth it for Canadian customers? To buy gear/accessories (strings, picks, etc) from Musician's Friend, but with the additional shipping charge?

ReplyQuote