Clear all

Great experience last night

36 Posts
23 Users
0 Likes
(@rahul)
Famed Member

Have a good one Geoo.

Nothing better in this world then a great family.

Man, you're lucky...:D

ReplyQuote
(@wes-inman)
Illustrious Member

Jim

Great story. You've got to keep it going. I had a friend I used to work with just like you, one son played bass, the other drums. They used to gig and were really good.

Better start learning some down-tuned stuff, that's what the kids like today. :D

If you know something better than Rock and Roll, I'd like to hear it - Jerry Lee Lewis

ReplyQuote
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

Better start learning some down-tuned stuff, that's what the kids like today. :D

mm me too.. But I love lot of different styles. Its really been a blast and I think in the long run its going to help all three of us.

JIm

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

ReplyQuote
(@guitbusy)
Trusted Member

Good stuff. I taught my daughter a few notes on the base and I play around a few chords with her. It was a lot of fun. My wife plays the keys so we get to jam together sometimes. We both sing in our praise band, usually weekly, so we have that, but don't get to sit around and just jam that often. Anyone have any idea how to get more time to do that?

Older Newbie

ReplyQuote
 lars
(@lars)
Noble Member

Anyone have any idea how to get more time to do that?

Cool story geoo! Looking forward to hear a recording!

...only thing I know how to do is to keep on keepin' on...

LARS kolberg http://www.facebook.com/sangerersomfolk

ReplyQuote
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

Anyone have any idea how to get more time to do that?

I have to second the broken TV idea. To be honest, I have noticed that the TV is actually the back up plan for my kids. When ever I make an effort to go do something with them, they pretty much fall over themselves trying to get ready. When I pick up my guitar, just like I used to do, I can see my son just itching to go to his drums. Its odd that i never noticed that before I posted this.

Jim

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3