1 Users
0 Likes
(@marshallscottw)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

:?: ...
Okayyyy...
Here we go again.
I asked this same question about 2 years ago. But this time... Instead of requesting a link to a free guitar recording software, I have money and am looking for the best possible yet relatively inexpensive Guitar Recording Software for Desktop PC's.

Wait though! Before you Reply or flame me.
I'd like to lay down some specifics that are required of any suggestions. Easy but improtant.
Ok..

1. Unlike most software that you can buy at... let's say.. Circuit City, I'm looking for software that ACTUALLY RECORDS you playing (Hopefuly you guys can find one that enables me to connect my guitar to a computer..)

2. And of course.. I want to be able to lay tracks, tweak the guitars effects and sounds, noice cancellation.. Guitar FX... Overdubbing.. etc.

3. Well.. Basically.. The same as number 2.. But rephrased. I want to be able to make a song.. Sure.. Built in drum-machines or whatever.. but I really am just looking for something to record multiple guitar tracks...perhaps create a song.. then burn to a cd.

4. And finally.. My price range is around ...$300. Good luck if you can find something. I'm not cheap.. Just 19 years old with a shitty job.

Thanks,

Marshall

"You're a God among insects. Never let anyone tell you differenately." -Magneto, XMen